Complaint Review: Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:California City California
Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 1010 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com Today I ordered her book for 37.00 dollars. It was How to train your Siberian Huskey. Los Angeles California

Today I found the trainpetdog.com website. I have a Siberian Huskey and it said I could get a book and membership for 37.00. I gave my card number because it looked real. I printed off 23 pages telling me about Huskies and then I ordered it. When I was sent back a letter, I said I should receive my user name and pin whithin a short time. Nothing. I then typed them a letter in the respose box and still have heard Nothing.
I have tried to get to the web site the letter from them stated and It will not come up. I have had Cancer and my Dog is a life saver. I just wish these people realize how they really effect others.
I have called my credit card company and they will take care of it for me.
I did not find this web site till after I used my credit card. I will look things up from now on.

Angry from the desert
California City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom-Today-I-ordered-her-book-for-3700-dollars-It-was-How-to-t-338975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com