Complaint Review: Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: poodle lover — Springfield Oregon United States of America
Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com

Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com TrainPetDog.com/elitedogclub blocked site, can't retrieve money, can't contact, fraudulent, Nancy Richards is a front for a comp. in India, Internet

I signed up for a membership at TrainPetDog.com and TrainPetDog.com/elitedogclub/

Today I went to the Rip off report as I could not access the site.  After I went to your page and say complaints against them, I tried the membership site again.  This time all sites were blocked from me.

Now I want to unsubscribe, but can't find anyway to do it.  I don't want to spend a penny on this site, anymore.  I don't know how to report it or get my money back.  Can you help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom/internet/Nancy-Richards-Trainpetdogcom-TrainPetDogcomelitedogclub-blocked-site-cant-retrieve-m-524616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards Trainpetdog.com