Complaint Review: Nancy Richards-dogtraininginstitute,train Pet Dog

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:South Jordan Utah
Nancy Richards-dogtraininginstitute,train Pet Dog
8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 1010 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards-dogtraininginstitute.com,trainpetdog.com,parrotsecrets.com did not receive log in info, all contact information does not work Los Angeles California

I signed up for and paid 29.99 to join an online dog training site. I received an email stating that I would receive my user name and password within 10 minutes. It has now been 2 weeks and I have never received any log in information to access the site.

I have sent several emails, called and left voice messages and mailed a written letter. My emails are now comming back as undeliverable, no one has ever answered the phone. In researching I have come accross others who have had the same experience.

I also signed up for the free newsletter and I do receive an email from that part every morning but it is designed to get people to join the membership site and has very limited information.

Myas_mommy
South Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards-dogtraininginstitutetrain-Pet-Dog/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-dogtraininginstitutecomtrainpetdogcomparrotsecretscom-did-not-receive-272237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards-dogtraininginstitute,train Pet Dog