Complaint Review: Nancy Richards

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Oroville California
Nancy Richards
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Suite # 1010 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards Richards baits a good hook with a breed, then when you buy she doesn't provide the service. She continues to send mail to keep one thinking a certain breed is chosen, but it's nowhere to be foundLos Angeles California

I believe that Nancy Richards is false advertising when she specifies that she'll help one with a special breed of dog. I ordered her Basset Hound training program and when I went into the website, I found places to join others in chat rooms. Share problem, tips, hints etc. This is not what I paid for. I paid for a specific breed of training, Basset Hound. There is no where on this site where I can find any information on just Basset Hounds.

I am still getting information from Ms. Richards to keep buying more e-books and useless things and I have still not been satisfied. I would just like to inform the public to check into things before doing what I did. I really was excited to get some helpful training tips, but this old senior citizen has been taken by the scammers. I don't have much living on SSI, but I love my Basset and don't want anyone else taken this way.

Deb
Oroville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-Richards-baits-a-good-hook-with-a-breed-then-when-you-buy-she-doesnt-prov-395842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards