• Report: #412060

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Covington Tennessee
Nancy Richards
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Suite #1010 Los Angels, California U.S.A.

Nancy Richards I paid $37.00 for access to the website on January 4, 2009 and to date cannot access website. I have sent numerous notices via email to no avail. I just called my credit card company and refused to pay fee. Los Angels California

I just recently purchased a Shih Tze puppy and needed information on training, grooming, etc. I found the website on the internet and was very impressed at what it promised if I join. On January 4, 2009 I paid $37.00 to access the Shih Tze training site ran by Nancy Richards. To date I have not been able to access this web site. I have made numerous attempts via email to ask if I was doing something wrong and to date on reponse. I just phoned the credit card company and told them to stop payment on this service.

Covington, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Richards/Los-Angels-California-90069-4507/Nancy-Richards-I-paid-3700-for-access-to-the-website-on-January-4-2009-and-to-date-cann-412060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Richards