Complaint Review: Nancy Wong

• Reported By: Nancy wong — Burnaby British Columbia Canada
Nancy Wong
6534 Dent Burnaby, Select State/Province United States of America

Rich Dad Poor Dad scam Burnaby, Other

I bumped into this website and found out that a lot of complaints about the Rich Dad Seminar. I attended one in Vancouver about 2 years ago. I found the same thing what is described in here. The speaker asked us to sign for a 3 days course for about 495 dollars. I did not join and left. He told the group that those who left would gain nothing. I am happy for my decision.

I learn more from books than attending this 2 hours of seminar in a hotel. It is just a waste of time. The books are good but seminar, just forget about it.

I was about to start up a business. I asked for Rich Dad coach but I discovered that they only give me advice of general stuffs, not the industry that I am going to work on. I declined their help. I am glad that I declined. Think about it, if the person who got no experiences in the business that you are going to, how he/she could help you?

I am sure that I would be successful if Warran Buffet taught me about stocks. I am sure that anyone would make millions. However, those good people would not have time to teach you. Period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nancy-Wong/Burnaby-Select-StateProvince-V5B2B1/Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-scam-Burnaby-Other-878562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nancy Wong