Complaint Review: Nando Cuccurese

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Sal — Aventura Florida U.S.A.
Nando Cuccurese
52 N. Main Street Marlboro, New Jersey United States of America

Nando Cuccurese C&S Data Solutions, Inc. My former partner never contacted me about my 401K. In addition he was the Administrator of the Plan.Apparently he found it convenient not to notify me about the account. When I contacted him he infor Marlboro, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sal Salvatierra C&S Data Solutions, Inc.

I was a partner in a comapny for over ten years and I partnered with a "Close Friend of Mine", well it didn't work out that way. I was goining thru a divorce and it was a mess. My partner over time married my wife's sister (well before the divorce) therefore he became my brother-in-law. Now when all this was happening I was a sitting duck for a hostile takeover by him. Certainly, I lost a lot and to be honest, it was ok, because it went to my wife and kids. Bur my ex-partner took full advantage and now has stolen my 401K plan monies. I am talking about a sum well into the six figures. He knew how to contact me and never did, he closed the plan and never and I mean never alerted me or tried to contact me. And for sure he knows that all he had to do is call, email or tell someone in the family to contact him. And if that was not enough, he was the Administrator for the Plan. So you know that he this in a very calculated and malicious fashion. Nando Cuccurese is Self-Centered, a Thief and Very Untrustworhty Individual. To think I bootstrapped him into several jobs and then the company...all so that he could rob me of my 401K Plan!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nando-Cuccurese/Marlboro-New-Jersey-07746/Nando-Cuccurese-CS-Data-Solutions-Inc-My-former-partner-never-contacted-me-about-my-401-883176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nando Cuccurese

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sal Salvatierra C&S Data Solutions, Inc.

AUTHOR: Nando - ()

Sal "Pastor Salvatierra - Former President and partner of C&S Data Solutions, Inc. It behooves me to think that a former President of a company felt he was a sitting duck in a "hostile take-over" by little old me.  That after nineteen years is now asking me what happened to his 401K, even though he knows what he is asking is bogus.

He knows very well that when we parted he took his share and I took mine. By the way, we parted and went our separate ways amicably.  And by the way things like 401Ks are handled by an outside company.  We met approx. 3 times after going our separate ways and never once did he mentioned or expressed any concerns regarding his 401K.  Why not inquire about this 5 yrs. ago, 10 yrs. ago.  Getting in touch with me was never an issue.  Why? Because he knows very well he took his share, and bought his condo in Aventura, which is what he told me he was going to do.

At the time of our departure I offered to walk away from the company, all I wanted was my clients. He refused, he wanted nothing to do with C&S Data Solutions. He wanted out.  I worked long and hard to salvage a company he nearly destroyed.  Our clients wanted nothing to do with C&S Data Solutions because of Sal Salvatierra. I had to work long and hard to gain their respect and trust (once our clients realized Sal Salvatierra was no longer part of C&S Data Solutions). I successfully, single handily rebuilt C&S Data Solutions and restored my reputation, which in turn afforded me to live a comfortable life for me and my family. His infidelity and womanizing led to the break-up of his family. His pompous a*s ego led to the break-up of our partnership.

I didn't realize that someone I trusted and treated as a borther was such a compulsive liar. And would stoop so low that he would, instead of talking to me face to face,  would go on a web site to try to assassinate my character. Sal Salvatierra is a liar.  Ask anyone he dealt with on Wall Street.  As far as him bootstrapping me into several jobs and then the company, his memory is not serving him well, maybe it's his age, but it was I who approached him about starting a company together. It was because of his compulsive lies, shady character, selfishness, jealousy, womanizing, infideliity that robbed him of his integrity.