Complaint Review: Nantucket Wild Gourmet & Smokehouse

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: Dawn — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Nantucket Wild Gourmet & Smokehouse
1223 Main Street Internet United States of America

Nantucket Wild Gourmet & Smokehouse has not paid an invoice for products sent over 4 months ago and lied about sending a check Internet

Nantucket Wild Gourmet & Smokehouse has not paid an invoice on gourmet food products my company sent to them over 4 months ago.  I spoke to them a couple of times and they told me they were going to take care of it.  Then they lied to me that they had sent a check which I never received.  After that, they never picked up the phone when I called and never returned my messages.  I was willing to take a credit card or even set up a payment plan if they could not pay in full, but they just ignored me.  I sent them a final demand letter last week when the invoice was over 90 days overdue and they did not respond, so I have turned them over to a collection agency.  Do not ship any products to this company and do not extend any credit to this company because they will not pay you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nantucket-Wild-Gourmet-Smokehouse/internet/Nantucket-Wild-Gourmet-Smokehouse-has-not-paid-an-invoice-for-products-sent-over-4-mont-660782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nantucket Wild Gourmet & Smokehouse