Complaint Review: Naomi Garcia-Targoda

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: WrongedbyGreedyTrojans — MENIFEE California
Naomi Garcia-Targoda
University of Southern California Los Angeles, California USA

Noemi Garcia-Tagorda EVIL GREEDY INCOMPETENT FINANCIAL AID at USC!!!, USC Sent student into debt due to bureaucratic, irrational, incompetent staff! BEWARE Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: To Robert, the village idiot.

*Consumer Comment: You were accepted by USC?

USC is honestly one of the most greedy, morally bankrupt failing institutions I've ever had the displeasure to attend. On their Financial Aid website, they PROMISE to meet 100% determined need to all of their students, but completely FAILED to deliver me anything - not even a high interest loan which would need their approval before I could get anything!

These people have put me through complete HELL, lead by the ringleader Noemi Garcia-Tagorda, who is as hateful as she is conniving and calculating. Because of mistakes made by my mentally ill mother (Which I STATED and had DOCUMENTED PROOF of, which they of course never ask for, because they would feel like the GUILTY SCUMBAGS THEY ARE!) on my financial aid documents, they rightfully so ask me to provide additional documents. I, being the naive, wide-eyed fool of a student, complied with the hope that USC would truly take the time to evaluate and understand my unusual family situation. Instead, I was referred to the Senior Assistant Dean, Noemi Garcia-Tagorda, who demeaned and humiliated me, mocking my family situation and making me feel inhuman.

She made UNBELIEVABLE and UNREASONABLE requests for every document you could think of and when a document disproved the faulty one sent by my mother earlier, she REFUSED to let go! EVEN AN OFFICIAL TAX TRANSCIPT RETURN wasn't good enough for this sorry piece of scum. She frequently hemmed and hawed, sending me on wild goose chases for an ENTIRE SEMESTER. I was OUT OF SCHOOL, MISTERABLE and in TREMENDOUS DEBT from the previous semester, WHEN THEY DIDN'T AWARD ME ANYTHING. It wasn't enough that my mother was STRUGGLING and making a meager living as a hair stylist, she had the gall to request that we go into H&R Block and have our taxes done professionally, LIKE WE WERE F***ING MILLIONAIRES. And EVERYTIME I met with this cretin, I would ask flat out "What do I need to do next time for my aid?"

She NEVER gave a precise answer and offered me nothing but dumb, unsubstantiated suggestions that only someone with a low IQ would seriously consider doing.

OH! And that's not even the best part - When my father's NON FILING TAX TRANSCRIPT from the IRS arrived, SHE REPORTED ME TO A DISCIPLINARY COMMITEE IN A HATEFUL ATTEMPT TO GET ME KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!!! Noemi's refusal to accept my financial situation not only perplexed us, but Donna Summer, the woman assigned to the complaint filed against me. This woman was a LAWYER and told me straight out - "I don't understand why she reported you for fraud. There is no evidence of that in any of the paperwork Ms. Garcia-Tagorda sent to me....She seems to be connecting dots that aren't even there."

But was a VINDICATION ENOUGH for this wench? Oh NO, it wasn't. She STILL held on FASTLY to her psychotic superstitions that I wasn't coming from a BROKE AS HELL FAMILY. And at the end of it all, AFTER I SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS THAT OF COURSE WENT UNANSWERED, I forced my way to see her. The dumb little GIRL (She is NO woman, PERIOD.) told me that there was nothing USC could do and more or less sent me on my way! To add insult to injury, she FEIGNED interest in my family and asked the same STUPID F***ING QUESTIONS she asked before. I was like a parrot repeating myself with this HUMAN FILTH.

She has DESTROYED my dream college. Everytime USC is mentioned, the school I wanted to attend SINCE A BABY, I wince in pain.

DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU ARE RICH OR HAVE FAMILIES THAT ARE INTACT AND PERFECT. ANYTHING LESS will give you HARASSMENT, EMBARASSMENT and DEBT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naomi-Garcia-Targoda/Los-Angeles-California/Noemi-Garcia-Tagorda-EVIL-GREEDY-INCOMPETENT-FINANCIAL-AID-at-USC-USC-Sent-student-int-1124077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naomi Garcia-Targoda

To Robert, the village idiot.

AUTHOR: WrongedbyGreedyTrojans - ()

So you've never heard of people taking medications and leading fully functional lives?

you think families making barely 36k a year should pay full tuition out of pocket, as a punishment for being poor, despite the fact that USC themselves promised to meet 100% determined need?

why don't you do the whole world a favor and off yourself? You contribute nothing but ignorance and discrimination.

You were accepted by USC?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Serioulsy based on trying to read your "ripoff" I am actually shocked that you were able to get accepted by USC.  After reading your ramblings I have no idea what your problem is.  I gather it is something with you not getting any financial aid even though you have some entitlement attitude that regardless of what your financial situation truly is your "special" family circumstances automatically should approve you for a "free ride".

However, the one thing that I did get out of this report..and actually a bit more disturbing.  You have a mentally ill mother who apparently makes a lot of mistakes..yet works as a Hair Stylist.