code

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: JTS — Naples Florida United States of America
Naples Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Third Law
2033 Pine Ridge Rd #4 Naples, Florida United States of America

Naples Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Third Law billing scam / contract scam Naples, Florida

I was just looking for a new Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Naples when I came across this ripoffreport about Third Law and was excited to add my story. After searching more I noticed they show up in the search engine for all sorts of search words relating to Naples BJJ stuff which I find amazing. This is a bad company and the more they show up in the Google the better everyone will be.

I wanted to take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Naples and after looking around I decided to go with Third Law. I joined and signed the contract without thoroughly reading all of it which is my fault. That being said, I had no reason to believe a guy who runs Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes would be operating any kind of mafia style billing scams.

Long story short, I quit after about 6 months only to find out...I can't actually quit because the contract is so messed up. Apparently there is some guy in North Florida who I have to send a letter to in describing why I want to cancel. There is no phone number or email, just some P.O. Box.

Anyway, I never hear back so figure it's been taken care off. Then, the payments keep deducting from my bank account. I had to actually close my bank account and re-open a new one to keep these scumbags out of my account.

Then, a few months later, I get a collections letter in the mail. So not only did they not allow me to end the contract, they also messed with my credit.

Anyway, that's my story. I hope my story as well as the people who have already posted here make people aware to not use Third Law when choosing a Naples Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naples-Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu-Third-Law/Naples-Florida-34110/Naples-Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu-Third-Law-billing-scam-contract-scam-Naples-Florida-921889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naples Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Third Law