Complaint Review: Napleton's Volkswagen of Orlando

• Reported By: Missy — Winter park Florida
Napleton's Volkswagen of Orlando
12700 E Colonial Dr Orlando, Florida USA

Napleton's Volkswagen of Orlando Bait and switch Orlando Florida

i found a car used cars . Com I left my information and that I was interested. The dealer called me and left a message about how great the car was. I called them back and spoke to a salesperson who told me that I should come in soon because another couple was interested in the car. I go out of my way to go there and was greeted at the door by a salesperson. He informed  me that the air conditioner in the car was broken . In the seller description the car was listed as having a /c . Then this gentleman tries to sell me a more expensive car. I told him no thanks I want to see the car I came in to see. He then tells me the car is not ready to sell. I leave and  call the car company so that I can try I to talk the orginal salesperson who I spoke to on the phone who told me to come in. However all of a sudden she is not available to speak to me. I instead get another salesperson who now tells me that the car is going to auction and once again tries to sell me a more expensive car. [continued below]....

..... I tell her this is called bait and switch and it's illegal and that their website clearly stated that it was for sale and when I told her this she says oh look it's longer on their site. At this point I hang up. they put a car at great price and then when you go in its not available and try to sell you a more expensive car. Very shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Napletons-Volkswagen-of-Orlando/Orlando-Florida-32826/Napletons-Volkswagen-of-Orlando-Bait-and-switch-Orlando-Florida-1162303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Napleton's Volkswagen of Orlando