Complaint Review: Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jilted — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics

Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics Napoleon Perdis Sexually harrassed me while involved in a business transaction Internet

*Consumer Comment: Even though it is true

The CEO of the company Napoleon Perdis approached me, using a false name, on a gay dating site, asking for therapy massage sessions.

I was advertising that I was a trained therapist and I told him how much I charged per hour.

I had no idea who he was initially. He told me his name was Nick.

Things started out a bit odd when he said he wanted to meet in a motel in Sydney, Australia (where I was living at the time) because he was travelling for business.

Anyway, he turned up and he was wearing women's makeup and dressed in bizarre pointy leather shoes, etc. We went to the room and everything went ok until he grabbed me and then raped me anally, without a condom, in the motel room.  Even though he looks and acts very feminine, he is quite a big guy, and strong.

He didn't cum, saying he wanted to save it for his wife, which was a bizarre comment. [continued below]....
.....

After he decided he had enough, he left and didn't pay me. I though what an arsehole. I am still trying to get the money for the massage as well as the motel room from him, but he is incontactable.

Some weeks later I saw his photo in a women's fashion magazine and then realised it was Napoleon Perdis himself. He was going on about how he was a happily married man with three daughters.

I cannot believe a slime ball like him can make millions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Napoleon-Perdis-Cosmetics/internet/Napoleon-Perdis-Cosmetics-Napoleon-Perdis-Sexually-harrassed-me-while-involved-in-a-busine-862288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics

Even though it is true

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

I feel that this report does not contain the whole truth. First, who would go on a dating site (gay or any) to find a masseur if not for other intention? Second, who would go on a dating site to give a massage? Third, why didn't you pursue it through his wife already when you knew about it a log time ago? Fourth, what did he do to you to get you out of the motel when he did not pay you?

To me, this story is true but is exaggerated at the same time. My feeling is that the OP had a relationship with the person and the relationship went south...