Complaint Review: Narck9.com Morgan Struble , Shannon Keller , Western Kentucky Working Dogs , Robbye Lucy, Beth Inman

• Submitted: Sun, November 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: JamieJ — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
1239 south 138th street omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Narck9.com - Morgan Struble - Shannon Keller - Western Kentucky Working Dogs - Robbye Lucy - Beth Inman black mails, steals, and raped me omaha, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: is this the cop from the rodriguez v united states case?

*UPDATE Employee: Clearly a scorned ex-girlfriend

*General Comment: Morgan Struble K9 Police Omaha

Morgan Struble has done nothing but cheat all his life. His past is all true he stole computers and electronics and has done drugs.  His mom did send him to that school and obviously from his past she had a good reason to. I agree with matt he is nothing but trouble.

Morgan also has a child, he does not have any custody of the baby and that must tell u something about his charicter also he does not pay child support at all. instead when he gets his pay checks he spens it all at once and buys a tun of alchohal.

morgan struble does not pay back the money he takes and lives off his father. He lives at A dog training facilitie in bellevue nebraska where he gets housing for free and does not even train the dogs at all. he uses his dog trianing skills on job application which is completly a lie. He has his dad cover for himm and has his partner a lawyer robert lee cover for him.  He says he wants to become a police officer that really scares me bc instead of helping the city he would more likely making it worse

MOrgan struble also has raped my best friend. She is under age and he 21 that is 5 years older this is wrong and disgusting. He is not to be trusted at all, he uses his securty job to hit on girls and thats it and is constantly breaking the rules, by letting girls into the security car or leaving work early.

Morgan should not be trusted and im warning everyone to stay away from this boy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Narck9com-Morgan-Struble-Shannon-Keller-Western-Kentucky-Working-Dogs-Robbye-Lucy-Beth-Inman/omaha-Nebraska-/Narck9com-Morgan-Struble-Shannon-Keller-Western-Kentucky-Working-Dogs-Robbye-Lucy-527255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Narck9.com Morgan Struble , Shannon Keller , Western Kentucky Working Dogs , Robbye Lucy, Beth Inman

is this the cop from the rodriguez v united states case?

AUTHOR: Elance - (USA)

if so, the supreme court of the united states gave his law enforcement abilities an F:

Holding: Absent reasonable suspicion, police extension of a traffic stop to conduct a dog sniff violates the Constitution’s shield against unreasonable seizures.

Clearly a scorned ex-girlfriend

AUTHOR: OhBrother - (United States of America)

As a police officer who has known Morgan many years I happen to know who wrote this defamation of character.  A scorned girlfriend who is now an ex.  If Morgan was as bad as you say, you were a very weak sick individual to stay with such a person.  Clearly Morgan knows the law and when you wouldn't leave & take your belongings he had every right to threaten you with a Restraining Order.  How many kids are you going to have until you realize it hasn't landed you a husband yet.  I give Morgan Struble and his Law Enforcement abilities an A+.  Get the help you need as you are the type of individual that we receive phone calls on every day.  There is no proof or merit to anything you've said.

#3 General Comment

Morgan Struble K9 Police Omaha

AUTHOR: Pumpkin - (United States of America)

First off, I will start that I met Morgan and he was a police officer and I thought I could trust him. Wrong. Nobody liked him where he was working, but we started hanging out and he was nice. He said he had a past and stuff online about him but it wasn't true. He talked down on his daughters mother and made it seem like everyone in his past was terrible. we hung out for over 6 months and moved together.

When we moved we lived in Omaha for over 6 months and he had 4 different jobs claiming he didn't like any of them. We lived together and he kicked me out saying he couldn't be committed. He had sex with 4 girls that he told me about, and got one of them pregnant. We still talked, he told me he didn't support her having an abortion but he was going to ignore her because she was crazy. The girl he got pregnant did have an abortion which he didn't fund but he wouldn't talk to the girl. He was a K9 officer in Valley Nebraska and he didn't like his job there and started smoking weed in his apartment. He brought weed over to my apartment one night saying he has been doing it for a month. He said he would pull people over and if they had weed and it wasn't enough to go to court over he would let the people go and smoke it himself.

Since Morgan didn't like his job he looked for a new one. He found one and when we were packing to move he was smoking the last of his weed claiming he wasn't going to do it anymore after moving. False.

We moved and he became a deputy for a county and another deputy that he knew that was working there started smoking weed with him. They would get off of work at 1am and take the training weed in our basement and smoke. When I asked, he told me it was ok because unlike others 'he was an active member of society.' He ment that he got up every day and went to work, and didn't buy the weed just took it off of others for the better of the community.

I feel this is similar to other peoples information because he is a liar, a cheater, he is on drugs, he is bipolar with ADHD and doesn't take anything to help with it. We are no longer together.he is terrible with money. He owes me thousands of dollars and says I would have to take him to court. My things were still at his house that he kicked me out of and he said I could get them and then when I went he threatened me with a protection order and said if I didn't leave I would go to jail. He kept telling me he would bring me everything of mine then blocked my number so I can't contact him so I contacted his sheriff who was unprofessional because they are friends. I told his sheriff that he smoked weed and he did nothing. I moved out and he already has another girl and her kids living with him. He says they are getting married. I am pregnant, and he knows. He said not to keep him in the dark but ever since he met this girl he only says he doesn't care and never wants to see me again. He is disgusting. I want people to know who he really is, not who he plays for 3 months and then let's it all come out later. He uses his job as a step stool and that is wrong.