Complaint Review: Naresh Potluri

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: julesj — Katy Texas
Naresh Potluri
3845 FM 1960 suite 180 houston,tx, Select State/Province USA

Naresh Potluri, Jay Vasquez, Romeo Kison Jr. Did not pay clients, committed check & insurance fruad. Houston Texas

*General Comment: regarding sheriff report done 12/18/13

*Consumer Suggestion: Cease all false accusations.

*General Comment: wife of romeo v kison jr

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: UNBLIEVABLE!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Weknowrichardyouoldf**k

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Richeweknow

*General Comment: Melia G does not exist

*General Comment: Don't believe the rebuttals

*Consumer Comment: Lies, Lies, Lies

*Consumer Comment: Naresh Potluri & Jay Vasquez PAID ME.

*Author of original report: FALSE CLAIMS NARESH POTLURI & JAY VASQUEZ

*Author of original report: Miscommunication between employees & owners.

Naresh Potluri & Romeo Kison Jr. A.K.A. Jay Vasquez, are professional con-artist that laundered money through a collection agency called "HPM & Associates, LLC & HPM Consultants"

They also sent checks to their clients from bank accounts that were closed. They've committed check fraud & identify theft as well. Unfortunately,their employees were clueless until they didn't receive their paychecks.

If you have money owed to you by these 2 individuals, or a crime was committed against you, please contact your local & Houston authorities.

The link to Jay Vasquez Check Fraud

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naresh-Potluri/houstontx-Select-StateProvince/Naresh-Potluri-Jay-Vasquez-Romeo-Kison-Jr-Did-not-pay-clients-committed-check-insur-1092474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naresh Potluri

#1 General Comment

regarding sheriff report done 12/18/13

AUTHOR: wifeofromeokisonjr - ()

I am the wife of Mr. Kison if its the sheriff department please contact me regarding him. It's important matter if this is the sheriff department?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Cease all false accusations.

AUTHOR: HarrisCountySheriffsOffice - ()

Mr. Kison and Mr. Potluri are no longer under investigation due to a discovery of fraudulent activity, death threats, and extortion of an ex-employee, as well as a previous client who wasn’t satisfied with their business ethics. Our department would like to make matters clear; Mr. Kison, and Mr. Potluri do not have warrants out for their arrest in the state of Texas. The owners would like to ask everyone who is involved with internet slandering to cease all attempts of false accusations. If these falsified posts continue, then Mr. Kison and Mr. Potluri will have no other choice but to move forward with criminal charges.  I ask of those who were affected by this individual/ individuals to please reframe from the verbal threats, or you too will be detained. Please let the department handle these matters.

We appreciate your corporation.

#3 General Comment

wife of romeo v kison jr

AUTHOR: wifeofromeokisonjr - ()

I have came across all these internet claims regarding my estranged husband Romeo Vasquez Kison Jr aka Jay Vasquez or Jay Kison. I have to say i am quite embarresed for myself and my kids but I have to reach out for help from anybody. Romeo aka Jay left his two beatuiful girls and me 6 months pregnant in AUgust 2013. I have reported him missing etc.. you name it. I tried to get a hold of anyone and anybody i could from family to friends that i knew. I finally got a response back from his brother and mother that he left his family for another women named Kristin Robbins that lives on Sage rd Galleria area which his own family do not care for their nieces/granddauthers/newphew/grandson. He has abandoned his kids and me left me with back up taxes and insurance claims plus bills. I am asking if anyone knows him or the Kison family or Kristin Robbins even his parnter Naresh Potluri to please tell him to help his kids he left us with nothing!!!!! Turned his back on me and his own blood (kids) for another women. Also please tell him to give me a divorce and stop living a lie. Regarding Jay girlfriend how dumb of you to be with someone who is still married and has kids and a baby on the way thats beyond homewricker there are no words! Man up to your responiblies Romeo aka Jay Kison and pay child support for your kids besides spending it on yourself and girlfriend when your children need food in their mouth. Again am sorry for anything he has put people thru he does it to his own family and blood. I would appreciate any help since he left us with nothing and bills exceeding over $10,000.

Sincerely

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

UNBLIEVABLE!

AUTHOR: Laidoffemployee - ()

I used to work for this company and all I have to say is “UNBLIEVABLE”. I lost my job because some moron (ex-employee) decided to hack into the company system in order to delete the company client list because he got fired! Now Christmas is coming and now I can’t afford to buy my d**n kids gifts because I’m out of JOB because the company had to shut down! Granted the owners were going through a business crisis with an ex-employee, but now this same person has convinced others and are trying to convince potential clients that the owners are criminals so that the company can no longer be in business! Are you freaking serious?  I talked to the owners and they would like to rehire their staff, but they won’t, They don’t know who else is involved. THIS SUCKS!!! They gave you your d**n check & benefits, why the hell are you posting this bogus sh@!? Get a life already because it’s obvious you’re destroying others! Unemployment ain’t worth sh@!!

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Weknowrichardyouoldf**k

AUTHOR: Imnothardtofindrichardandyourenoteither - ()

you actually thought hiding behind the internet is a safe zone. Called IRS and guess hose going federal bit**!

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Richeweknow

AUTHOR: Imnothardtofindrichardandyourenoteither - ()

Hey f* face since you like running your mouth allow me to respond in kind to your non sense. You clueless simpleton f*. do your self a favor and quit while your ahead. Pay back is a bit** huh how about you using someone's info and letting someone else pay 10 grand to the irs let's see grottos and every other resturaunt you worked for you f*. The only reason your still breathing is because I'm festive right now. You backstabbing bi**. You got what you deserved. Talking sh* behind my back when I was in prison when I carried your bit** a*s. I think you know where I'm coming from. Dum f*, you actually believed I wouldn't respond. i hope you really did hire a "detective " company lol, I guess all this time you really haven't done your homework you fat f*. What happens next is I not respond on the internet like a bit* that you are and trust me I will be right where you are right now. How does it feel to be back stabbed . You fat mut**er.  I'm going to jail alright.

#7 General Comment

Melia G does not exist

AUTHOR: Pay backs a b***h - ()

Troll, made by the same person scamming contractors out there. Do not believe any of the bull s*** rebuttals that are made tryin to clear this piece of shis namet. FAKE FAKE FAKE I hate loser scums of society like this guy. There is an investigation that I have hired. A special fraud detection company to look for this guy. So "Melia G" aka Romeo Kison the next time you post another rebuttal we will be able to track the computer your using and with the warrant for your arrest we will be able to put you behind bars for a minimum 5 years in federal state prison. Most likely you will be someones prison b*** hope you bring alot ofKY Jelly. No luck on this punjabi Naresh everyone seems like he jump ship and went back to whatever 3rd world country he came from.

#8 General Comment

Don't believe the rebuttals

AUTHOR: Taken 4 a ride - ()

Since anyone can make a fake account on this website don't believe anything you read from the positive feed back. If you do buisness with this person you will get screwed. Please do yourself a favor and stay far away from this petty thief. If you decide to disregard this warning then your a bigger idiot then I can imagine. This guy does not have a valid website or picture or history of anything but scams on google. This guy is nothing but a petty thief please lets work together to get this guy behind bars.

Lies, Lies, Lies

AUTHOR: JET Plumbing Contractors, Inc - ()

We also used HPM and Associates LLC for our debt collection.  From what I have been able to piece together from customers, HPM has collected a minimum of $2,400.00 on our behalf- of which we have NEVER received a cent.  Whoever is responding that all clients have been paid is a liar, liar, liar.

The phones and website are shut down- there is no way to contact these criminals.  Stay away from this company and all individuals associated with it.  If the same has happened to you, PLEASE file local and state criminal reports and to the Texas States Attorney.

Naresh Potluri & Jay Vasquez PAID ME.

AUTHOR: MeliaGarcia - ()

I’m a current customer with HPM & Associates and after seeing this complaint on ripoff report I was confused. I’m not sure why this person is claiming Mr. Potluri & Mr. Vasquez aren’t paying their clients because as for me, I received my money without any problems. I placed well over 30 accounts with this company and so far, only 8 accounts remain in collections. They’ve collected over $80,000 for my company within the past 4 months and they continue to show integrity.

Mr. Vasquez even told me I could pick the check up from his office. I had a situation where as a subcontractor I had hired to do a job called me making verbal threats of a lawsuit, because I placed his business into collections. I contacted HPM & Associates and the owners immediately dealt with the situation. Mr. Potluri advised me that this subcontractor could not make such a claim. The owners brought their attorneys on board to help execute the collection process and after 2 weeks of their collection efforts, I received a phone call from Mr. Vasquez informing me that the subcontractor paid the full balance of $10,000.

I was impressed, and even more surprised that they didn’t even charge me attorney fees. To hear that Mr. Potluri & Mr. Vasquez are criminals and not paying their clients sounds a bit foolish.  As a business owner myself, I understand you’re going to have to deal with the bad and the good, that’s just the nature of business. I wouldn’t be surprise if that subcontractor filed a ripoff report on me because I placed him into collections. I hope they can rectify this matter immediately.

Best of luck guys.

Melia G

FALSE CLAIMS NARESH POTLURI & JAY VASQUEZ

AUTHOR: julesjacob - ()

Upon further investigation, allegations of check fraud, insurance fraud, and not paying employees were false.  As an employee of HPM & Associates, I jumped to conclusions too quickly.  Come to find out, the person who posted a video on youtube and everywhere else on the internet claiming the owners were  criminals, was an ex-employee. This person is currently being dealt with by the company’s attorney & authorities for slander, internet hacking and also trying to hack into their business bank account.

This person also posted fake negative reviews on Google & Yelp. Everything that was posted on the internet I copied and paste because I was upset that I didn’t receive my check on time. Now that the evidence has come to light, I now understand why we all received our checks late. Once again, this was due to this ex-employee trying to hack into the business bank account, which meant the owners had to close that account and reopen another account. A learning lesson from all of this is, assumption will make a complete fool out of anyone.

My apologies go out to Naresh Potluri & Jay Vasquez’s family for my immature decision by placing them on RipoffReport.com. This has been hard on them for business, as well as their families having to see these false allegations all over the internet. I hope my negative claim can be removed from Ripoffreport asap. Also just to confirm, all employees were paid their paychecks & their insurance benefits. No money was laundered through the company and all of the clients have been paid.

My apologies,

Miscommunication between employees & owners.

AUTHOR: julesj - ()

Currently everything is being sorted out with the company. They called all employees and apologized for the inconvenience they have caused everyone including clients & will be cutting checks to everyone.