Complaint Review: Naromax

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Bloomington Minnesota
Naromax
Internet USA

Naromax Leeched onto a watch order I placed with Amazon. Tied it into free offer I thought came from Amazon. I paid for shipping as stipulated and they charged my credit card $98.00 and shipping for a $5.00 womens watch that came in a brown cut grocery bag. No invoice, no watch information, nothing. I called to stop this and complain, they sent another the day a I called and charged again. I sent both watches back, disputed charges with my Visa company and they are still trying to get my $1 Internet

Naromax offered a womens watch for free via E Mail for $9.95 shipping. They sent this watch (value $5.00) in a brown paper grocery bag with no invoice, no printed matter. I called to ask why they charged me $98.00 and I will send watch back. They were short and rude on the phone and sent another. I sent both of these junk watches back and they are trying to undo my dispute with Visa, who recovered my $168.00. This is a scam and I have found many others this has been sprung on.  These people are criminals and should be banned from any transactions in the U.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naromax/internet/Naromax-Leeched-onto-a-watch-order-I-placed-with-Amazon-Tied-it-into-free-offer-I-though-1084867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naromax