Complaint Review: Naromax.Com

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Alias Columbus Ga — Columbus Georgia United States of America
Naromax.Com
1200 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, California United States of America

Naromax.Com Naromax Watches online survey Jan. 2013 .Offered a Free watch for 5.99 for shipping charge . Charge $98.00 on Credit Card. Glendale, California

January 2013, I took an online survey and at the end of the survey I was offered a free watch as a gift for taking the survey. In order to receive it I had to pay for the shipping charge of $5.99 and for the watch to be shipped in a box I upgraded to $9.99 for shipping. When I check my credit card bill for I was charge $98 on Febuary 4, 2013. This is outrageous. I have been scam by this company on such tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NaromaxCom/Glendale-California-91204/NaromaxCom-Naromax-Watches-online-survey-Jan-2013-Offered-a-Free-watch-for-599-for-sh-1013930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naromax.Com