Complaint Review: NasalPass

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kkamil — White Plains New York U.S.A.
NasalPass
2505 Samartin Drive #502 San Jose, California United States of America

NasalPass Nasal Pass Dialator Sleeping aid San Jose, California

I was looking for a sleeping aid, and stumbled upon this website. I looked around and decided the dilator is what I'm looking for. I placed and order through their website on Feb 19th, 2013. I received an e-mail stating my order has been submitted. That was first and last e-mail I have received. My card was charged for the merchandise. This was almost 3 weeks ago.

I have sent numerous e-mails (probably around 15-20) to the only e-mail listed on their website. No response whatsoever. They don't list their phone number so you can not call and ask whats going on with the order. They go through Yahoo merchant websites.

Website looks legit and the dilator looks like it would work very well, it's a shame that this is what they do to their customers. I will be calling my bank to see if there's anything they can do to get my money back.  Please beware of this company and get something different. Avoid a headache and get your medical supplies from a trusted merchant like (((competitor's name redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NasalPass/San-Jose-California-95124/NasalPass-Nasal-Pass-Dialator-Sleeping-aid-San-Jose-California-1026581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NasalPass