• Report: #972015

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: MJ — Lynchburg Virginia United States of America
Nascar Members Club

Nascar Members Club ONMC.com This add said I would get a FREE calendar,just pay shipping.Now I have$ 84.00 less in my account! Internet

I clicked on an add while on facebook that said I could receive a free nascar calendar, and all I had to do was pay shipping of $1.96.
When I checked the balance of my checking account there was an $84.00 charge. I had no idea where it came from.
I called the bank and they gave me the phone number for this company. The bank has now put a hold on my card and they will send me a new one. They are also going to report this as a fraud.I hope I can get this money back. It's the holidays and I really need it.   The ad never said there would be an additional charge for joining a club.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nascar-Members-Club/internet/Nascar-Members-Club-ONMCcom-This-add-said-I-would-get-a-FREE-calendarjust-pay-shippingN-972015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nascar Members Club