Complaint Review: Nascar.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: munion79 — Fort Worth Texas United States of America

Nascar.com Trackpass Scanner Unauthorized Charges. 2nd Year in a Row Internet

For the second year in a row, I have been charged for the Nascar Trackpass Scanner service that I did not authorize. Another annual charge of $29.95 was deducted from my Paypal account today for a service I have never used. When I contact Nascar customer service their records showed that I had called at this exact date last year to report the same unauthorized charges. The rep indicated that because I never requested to cancel services I was still enrolled and charged. If I have called in previous years to dispute charges and services I never authorized, what makes Nascar think I want to remain enrolled? I again informed the rep that I did not authorize the charges, I did not request the services, and I do not want to be billed again. She responded that unless I request to cancel there is nothing she can do. I am assuming that unless you specifically use the word "Cancel", Nascar will keep charging you. I asked to cancel the service and was then told that Nascar has a policy of no refunds. So now that I have informed them that I did not authorize the charges, I wanted to cancel the service, and I wanted to be removed from Nascar's billing, I also find out that I am out the $29.95 they charged me. I have filed a dispute with Paypal for the second year in a row to see if I can get me money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nascarcom/internet/Nascarcom-Trackpass-Scanner-Unauthorized-Charges-2nd-Year-in-a-Row-Internet-879604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nascar.com