Complaint Review: Nash Goldens

HC 75 Box 15 Alderson, West Virginia USA

Nash Goldens Debbie Nash Carolyn Evans Alderson West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Love our Golden

*General Comment: Do not put down the state of West Virginia

Desperate Carolyn Evans in VA out to make money again with breeding her dog Break Of Dawn I have a Dream, Kodiak to golden doodle breeders with ruining the english cream golden retriever breed line breeding with a poodle. I guess it is better than seeing brother sister relationship bred together being that is what it is of what WV is all about in that state. Anything to make money we can see clearly of this than to advertise in other states just to pass the buck off on someone else of such a thing bringing MUTT DOGS in this world that AKC does not recognize. Than to breed dogs that are going on 7 years old how deperate can that be? Putting pictures of bloody cootches on the internet and of being so disgusting in doing so with seeing it right on there. Anything for money that is get a real job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nash-Goldens/Alderson-West-Virginia-24910/Nash-Goldens-Debbie-Nash-Carolyn-Evans-Alderson-West-Virginia-1082101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nash Goldens

Love our Golden

AUTHOR: Rachel - ()

I am not sure what the other person who posted something negative meant to say, mainly because their comment was a bunch of illegible run on sentences, however I must say I loved Nash Goldens. I was a bit hesitant at first because there isn't a lot about them online and it was quite an adventure finding the place, but I do have to say our english golden, Bear is the absolute BEST and I am so happy we got him from them! We initially were working with a breeder out of PA who at the last minute cancelled and told us we could not come pick up the puppy we picked out however it worked out in the end! The farm is nestled in the mountains of WV and they have a nice farm that the doggies run and play on. When we picked out our Bear they gave us plenty of time to decide and play with puppies! Bear has been the most perfect little angel, potty trained quickly, didn't chew on anything as a pup (other than the rogue flip flop which I left out for him and laughed when he chewed) and is all around just the most perfect little fur baby I could ever ask for. Debbie was very responsive in all of our emails and sent us plenty of pictures before we arrived so we could pick out the perfect one and I have to say, we definitely did!

#2 General Comment

Do not put down the state of West Virginia

AUTHOR: Dave q - ()

Who ever you are I wanted to read your report about this breeder and of course like all people not from my state you have to put down West Virginia so you can try and make a point and all you do is show how ignorant you are