Complaint Review: Nashville Business Consulting

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — nashville Tennessee United States of America
Nashville Business Consulting
1200 Clinton Street Suite 212 Nashville Tn 37203 Internet United States of America

Nashville Business Consulting JP consulting Be AFRAID!!! Internet

*General Comment: Glad to know this

Where do I begin... I moved recently from Miami to Nashville in hopes this job would be a great fit. Well they sold it to me that way and very convincing.  Before I started at NBC or Nashville Business Consulting I read a few horrible reports and was told that this was probably an ex employee who was fired and was mad.  I WISH I WOULD HAVE QUIT RIGHT THEN AND THERE.  First of all they will hire ANYONE.  The job basically states that employees will make a certain amount knocking on doors and eventually be placed in a management position.  My first paycheck for 3 weeks working over 60 hours was 113.00. I was told this was because of commission splits and so forth. My second third and fourth were no better.  It wasnt because I wasnt working hard enough, it was because this is company lies!!!! Employees are expected to drive all around nashville and sell UVERSE door to door, lie to customers and have them sign up for service and pay is based on the package you set them up in.  When someone cancels service you are not paid. Funny, some I did and some I didnt regardless of cancellations or not. Gas is not paid for but indifference is key. My supervisor informed me these expenses were tax deductible, In 3 days I drove 356 miles who reimburses me for that? NO ONE!!! HUSH HUSH is the motto. A girl died on a boating trip the company went on the week before I started, I saw it on the news asked what happened and again indifference.  If you have a loved one in your life DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB THEY WILL NEVER SEE YOU. I was lied to about everything in my interview , which i found out as time went on.  They leave out several key factors to get you to start.  When people quit there is no two weeks notice because the CEO does not want anyone to hear why they quit or influence others to do so.  I wish I never started and pray that you dont.  I could go on for days about all the unethical things this company does and for the record I quit in the middle of a business trip to Ohio because I was so fed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nashville-Business-Consulting/internet/Nashville-Business-Consulting-JP-consulting-Be-AFRAID-Internet-654379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nashville Business Consulting

#1 General Comment

Glad to know this

AUTHOR: SJ - (United States of America)

I know someone who interviewed for a job with this company, so it is very troubling to hear all of this. I am interested to know what everyone means when they say that JP uses unethical business practices. Also, the comment about the young girl that passed away on the boating trip was very upsetting.I remember seeing all of that on the news andI can't imaginea companybeing indifferent to that. It sounds very odd to me. Thanks for posting this information.