sake

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Cadiz Kentucky
Nashville Powersport Auction
8037 Eastgate Bldv Mt. Juliet, Tennessee U.S.A.

Nashville Powersport Auction Rip Off Artist Mt. Juliet Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 2nd Time is a Charm

This company talks a terrific story. I sent a lot of items to this company, including pontoons, Scooters, Chrome Rims with tires on them and a set of 5
aluminum mag wheels with tires on them. All these item were new in perfect condition. Everything was sold at give away prices, but the kicker is they said they lost the set of 5 aluminum mag and tires - so I got nothing for these.I really complained, then they said they would pay me dealer cost of thes mags at their next auction. The auction came and went - no check - no phone call - I gave up tring to contact them.

Finnally a laddy all and said they would give me a supossably credit, if or when I would send them more items to auction off - I wanted my money for this set of mags. dealer cost of the tires and mag wheel was $ 600.00 and they new it. I left messages stating I wanted my check at least 6 times.

Since this auction they have never call me back and to this day I have never recieved anything stating they gave me a $ 600.00 credit there. This company is terrible to deal with and is a crook !

Gateway marine
Cadiz, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nashville-Powersport-Auction/Mt-Juliet-Tennessee-37122/Nashville-Powersport-Auction-Rip-Off-Artist-Mt-Juliet-Tennessee-355048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nashville Powersport Auction

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

2nd Time is a Charm

AUTHOR: Auctiongal - (U.S.A.)

You know, if they did you so wrong, why did you send inventory to them twice. As a former employee, I seen you twice bring inventory to their sale. That doesnt make sense if they were selling it at "give away prices". You gotta be kidding me. Also, I was there when you dropped off that stuff. Some odd and end boat seats (yes they were nice, but they sold boats not random boat seats), a few sets of wheels, and the boats. They advised you not to bring random accesories because they would be lost, but you brought them anyways. Why not send to them again and get your refund? Seems to me they already "scammed" you twice, why not just go back a third time. Third time is a charm, right? LOL, you are a joke dude!