Complaint Review: Natashi Draper and Chaz Hodge

15200 Park Row #636 Houston, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: (301) 213-4163
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Natashi Draper and Chaz Hodge (she goes by Tashi) My company is being extorted by these two young individuals. I refused them service and they are attacking me all over the internet. I see a moving company that they did do business with and they ar Young couple tries to harm business owners by putting slander all over the internet after being refused service. Houston Texas

*General Comment: This is not a credible complaint

I emailed an auto transport quote to Natashi Draper.  She goes by Tashi.   She called me a few times but I was too busy to take her call.   Then she calls me from outside (on her cell phone) in the wind while she was unloading a baby stroller from her car.   I told her I couldn't understand her and was not about to take an order under those conditions.   She was so irate she posted many lies about my company on line and then got her friend Charles (Chaz) Hodge to to the same.

These people are trying to extort me.   Companies beware.   I see on line that Tashi is trying to sue a moving company too.  I know the people at that moving company and they confirmed my suspicions about these two.

Jay Morin / Owner
Jay's Auto Transport, Inc.
7860 NW 50th Street
Suite 203
Lauderhill, FL 33351

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natashi-Draper-and-Chaz-Hodge/Houston-Texas-77084/Natashi-Draper-and-Chaz-Hodge-she-goes-by-Tashi-My-company-is-being-extorted-by-these-tw-935291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natashi Draper and Chaz Hodge

#1 General Comment

This is not a credible complaint

AUTHOR: Bus Ted - ()

OK.  So I am reading this review and straight away, alarm bells go ringing.  What Jay wants us to believe is a couple looking to move a car, rang him, harassed him, were unprofessional whilst trying to book him for his services to the point he refused them service.  They then tried to extort money from him by putting up bad reviews about him on websites.

Really?  Honestly.... Really?

Look, straight away its clear this is far more likely to be a case of a customer so aggrieved by rude customer service, that they felt honor bound to go public with their experience so as to prevent others having to suffer the same fate.  Why else would you bother?

OK.  So lets look at the facts.

a. Is Jay's story believable?  Welll... no... it describes behavior that makes no sense.
b. Have others also complained about his rude and aggressive behavior, or his failure to honor quoted prices?  Yes, at least 3 other people.  On each occasion, Jay claims they were unprofessional and HE refused them service?  Really Jay?
c. Has Jay ever been arrested for anything like... aggravated assault?  Sure has Google him.  You will find his mugshots.

OK.  So.  What's more likely.  That Jay is telling the truth, or the 4 people brave enough to go on the public record about his behavior, telling almost identical stories, just did so out of vindictiveness?

Jay, you can write this nonsense on the internet about people all you want....you've done so on sites that will never take it down.  But understand that's a double edged sword.  My comments will remain here as well, and I'm pretty sure anyone reading them, will see mine as more credible than yours.