Complaint Review: Natchez Solution

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By:Holland Pennsylvania
Natchez Solution
natchezsolution.com Brandon, Mississippi U.S.A.

Natchez Solution I purchased this "remarkable" wood cleaning product over two months ago. Natchez Solution REFUSES to deliver the product even though they have received full payment for the product. Brandon Mississippi

*Author of original report: Product was delivered

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This shipment has been received by the customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thanx you for letting me know I missed your shipment.

While reading a popular home improvment magazine I came across an article about a remarkable wood cleaner, the Natchez Solution. The article described how effective this solution was in cleaning wood tables, chairs, floors, etc.

Based on the information in this article I decided to purchase the Natchez Solution using their on line ordering system. I provided a credit card number which paid for the product in full. I was suppose to receive three 8 ounce bottles of this cleaning solution. The purchase was made on August 4, 2008. To date I have not received the product.

I have sent several e-mails to the company inquiring as to when I could expect my product. I received e-mail from "support at paypal" informing me that a mailing label had been created by Linda Owen which was to be used in shipping me my product. Unfortunately "Linda" still has not mailed me my product.

It has been well over two months and I have not received my product. I suspect I will never receive this product. I will also be contacting the magazine I saw the article in to report the scam Natchez Solution is running.

I am writing this "ripoff report" in hopes that I can prevent other people from falling into the same "scam" trap I did.

Jeanine
Holland, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natchez-Solution/Brandon-Mississippi-39047/Natchez-Solution-I-purchased-this-remarkable-wood-cleaning-product-over-two-months-ago-383101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natchez Solution

Product was delivered

AUTHOR: Jeanine - (U.S.A.)

Approximately one year after my report to Ripoffreport.com I did receive the Natchez cleaning product. The product does work well but I do not think it is worth waiting one year for.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This shipment has been received by the customer

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

Type: Package
Status: Delivered
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On: 10/24/2008
1:40 P.M.
Delivered To: SOUTHAMPTON, PA, US
Service: GROUND

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thanx you for letting me know I missed your shipment.

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

The Natchez Solution.com is a one man show-me- and I missed your shipment. I don't know why, but I take full responsibility. Your order has been shipped via UPS and I appreciate your patience.

Your order was received on August 3, 2008 and acknowledged on August 5th. I received an e mail from you on September 30 and your package should be there in a day or two. I apologize for the delay.