Complaint Review: Natchez Solution

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Desdin — spring Texas United States of America
Natchez Solution
Hendersonville TN Internet United States of America

Natchez Solution I placed an order on 8/13/12. I have contacted the company three times. As of 11/26/12 I have not received the gallon of Natchez Solution I bought for $88. Hendersonville, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I feel your pain...

I ordered Natchez Solution on 8/13/12.  I contacted the owner in September and he stated it would go out within the week.  I did not receive the solution so I contacted the owner at the beginning of October.  I was told he would check on it and get back to me.  I never heard from him.  Contacted him again at the end of October and was told I would get a refund.  It is now November 26, 2012.  I have not heard from him, received the solution or received my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natchez-Solution/internet/Natchez-Solution-I-placed-an-order-on-81312-I-have-contacted-the-company-three-times-974000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natchez Solution

I feel your pain...

AUTHOR: Harvey - ()

Hi, I, too, feel your pain.  There is a solution, though.  I found out that NatchezSolution.com is a distributor's web site.  The owner of the company only sells through distributors.  However, do what I did - call the owner directly.  Tell him what you purchased (in my case it was 3 bottles for $35) and he will ship it to you via UPS then bill back Bruce Owen.  The number to call is 601-856-4996 and the owner is Herbert Jordan.  He is extremely nice and if you are respectful I am sure he will take care of you like he did me.  It's unfortunate that someone like Mr. Owen gives people like Mr. Jordan a bad name.