Complaint Review: Nathan Cassano

Nathan Cassano
10685-B HAZELHURST DR #11389 Houston, Texas United States of America

Nathan Cassano Ripped off for $600 dollars on project Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: Ammended

I first contacted Josh 9/20/12 to discuss a project. At first he was very interested in the project and got him all setup but I soon found out that he would only string me along with excuses.

"yeah, sorry im trying to seriously think about a reasonable day i can start, i don't want to tell you a day and then have something happen"

"i will take care of it. hopefully it'll be sooner than monday"

"only right now, i'm not near my phone, my wife has it. our electricity just got shut off actually so she and my son have been staying with family, so yeah"

Hey,
I am so, incredibly sorry for the lack of communication and of course, updates.I'm not going to get into why I've been unavailable, as there is no excuse for how unprofessional my work ethic has been. I will be online tomorrow almost all day, so we can recap, get back on track, and get started on this work. [continued below]....
.....

Again, I apologize infinitely for putting you through this. I guarantee you, I will make this right.

Thanks,

Josh

Addresses provided from Josh:

113 Warren St.Anna, IL 62234
807 S. Morrison Ave Collinsville, IL 62234

Phone: 6186148658.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Cassano/Houston-Texas-77043/Nathan-Cassano-Ripped-off-for-600-dollars-on-project-Houston-Texas-998076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Cassano