Complaint Review: Nathan Edward Carter

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tony M — Riverview Florida USA
Nathan Edward Carter
407 n laura st jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Nathan Edward Carter Nate carter Nathan carter attorney nathan carter lawyer nathan carter public defender nathan carter jacksonville public defender Fraud Lawyer Fraud Public defender jacksonville, Florida

This Report is about the fraud Public defender turned lawyer by the name of Nathan Edward Carter. To Tell my side of the story. In Jacksonville FL, me and a Rouge crookett sheriff officer Name Rudy R Hathaway had been at it over a FAKE stop sign ticket that he gave me in April 2011 along with a illegal misdomeanor arrest. The Jacksonville Sheriff office covered up for this officers wrong doing following the incident, I went mad there after and Demanded something be done about this officers actions and also to have my original complaint given to me so i can at least take that to my assigned judge (Charles Cofer) and have my case heard sense the judge put a Withhold adjudication on it and had not converted to final judgement yet.

Me and The Jso went at it all year, they refuse to turn over MY DOCUMENTS in december 2011 and had the nerve to ask me for $246 just to request it and thats not even processed the same day. [continued below]....
..... I flew into a rage and threatened them on the December 29th 2011. Got arrested on Jan 4th 2012. I sat in Jail and WAS PASSED/SKIPPED on my Legal required FIRST APPEARANCE and placed in solitary confinement in a orange jump suit while all the murderes, rapist, pedophiles, arm robbers, got to WEAR A GREEN jumpsuit and see a judge on there first appearance which is the next day after arrest. I simply made threats and i cant see a judge??

Anyhow, i finally went to court on 1-26-2012 only to be told it was not my court date, there i meet NATHAN CARTER who was somewhat polite mainly to people not of Color or caucasion decent, one man had a folder with over 35 arrest and been to prison 7 times, nathan was very nice to this man. I ask nathan can he come to the jail and talk with me because he is my assigned lawyer HE SAID YES he would come and see me saturday, i asked him can i have his business card, he REFUSED!! i was very polite to him. Now 1-31-2012 gets here, and im scheduled for arraignment in judge Tyrie Boyers court. Nathan carter's did not come to see me over that past weekend, rather he was waiting for me in court. He frowned at me and said " Those video's you were posting online about shooting cops" and blah blah blah. I said its my free speech right to say that people should DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION and stand up for themselves agianst evil be it cops or anybody, not all COPS are good and they were not good to me in 2011 and i was mad at them the JSO. he started studdering and saying but but but this isnt about that, and turn to some pages and finally showed ME THE REAL LEGAL STUFF where i made THREATS to the JSO or Jacksonville Sheriff office by email. I ask why didnt you come to the jail like you were suppose to so we can discuss this.

The judge and the prosecuter called my name up, we stood up and i tried to plea NO CONTEST, but carter said NOT GUILTY and the judge said okay let CARTER DO THE TALKING. Carter said i was crazy and needed a mental doctor. the judge said WHAT?? He want this case DISPOSED OF OR IN TRIAL BY MAY 2012. Me and Carter Argued, he claimed the judge can send me to prison TEN YEARS!! YEAH RIGHT!! No person in florida history has ever been sent to prison on a " Threatening a public servant case!! EVER!!. Only bomb threats, stalking cases. Threatening the police is a silly charge and because of the nature of there job is expected. many of these cases are misdomeanors. But the DEMON SHERIFF paid off the STATE ATTORNEY and had mine listed as a felony for some odd reason with a $300,000 warrant bond. Keep in mind i HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD!!!!

Nathan Carter TOLD THE JUDGE TO PASS ME AT LEAST A MONTH so i can be seen by a doctor!! NATHAN CARTER LIED and never sheduled the doctor to come see me, rather my family called him and he hung up on them and said get a lawyer goodbye. They were forced to get a lawyer for no reason, as many people make threats to police everyday and get taken to jail and pay a fine and go home after no more then 30-90 days, police can protect there own selves!!

My case was different, i made threats and EXPOSED THE EVIL JSO FOR WHAT THEY WERE, with over 50 officers arrested sense year 2000 for numerous crimes against the public, over 5 suicides sense 2001 from officer related misconduct when there caught in the wrong they take there life rather then face prison time and loose there careers. I REST MY CASE!! Me VS JSO you take your pick!! Its important to note that this DEMON officer Rudy R Hathway was FIRED from the St Johns Sheriff Office in 2002 for MISCONDUCT!!

I believe NATHAN CARTER reiceived payment from the Jacksonville Sheriff Office to not in anyway help me because nathan carter has defended people in MURDER TRIALS and WON!! he was also successful in fighting a CAPITAL attemped MURDER case and WON. Why in the world couldnt he just take my case and get me seen by a doctor and get me a plea, THATS ALL MY HIRED LAWYER DID (Donald B Mairs) and it was a waste of money sense i had to plead GUILTY ANYWAY as i had been telling carter all along. I ended up getting 161days TIME served with a conviction. SHAME ON JACKSONVILLE, CURSE THAT CITY!!

Nathan Carter is not a true LAWYER, only a basic certified lawyer. He attended some corner store Coastal law school rather then a respected 4 year university such as FL State Like Donald Mairs did. Carter is a BUM and a JOKE of a excuse wannabe trial lawyer who feeds off the Public defenders office with his $54,000 salary supplied by the tax payers for him to pick and choose what he wants. In reality he is a coward and is Afraid of Rutherford, IM NOT so why should he. Heck the prosecuter ( JAMES JOSEPH BOYLE) stepped down from the case after i wrote him countless letters telling him its a cover up and fraud criminal case against me.  Sheriff Rutherford Paid off Angela Corey and Richard Komando to send me to prison and Apparently paid Carter to do the same because i bet judge Boyer would have just gave me a FINE and sent me on my way after 30days in jail sense i HAD A CLEAN RECORD, but old smartty pants carter going to say im mentally ILL opening up a can of whole new worms forcing the judge to see if im even COMPETENT to stand trial or be released to the public.

After hiring Mairs my family had to pay SEPARATELY to the doctor ( Doctor NYADI) who was convince without a doubt i was competent and refuse to let the sheriff pay him off. He did however say i had a borderline personallity but that wasnt enough for the state to hold me. They(the courts) had me scheduled for releasing/plea deal after 110days but here comes EVIL JSO saying i shouldnt be out so early. forcing 41 more days. AFTER ALL THE EVIL THAT THEY DID TO ME. EVIL PIGS CAN BURN IN HELL!!

All carter had to do was take my stupid case, HECK the news didnt even know i was in jail??? why not?? Rutherford paid for that too!! My case can be looked up on Duval county's website its case number 2012-CF-000106.  i was the 106th felon taken to jail that day and i didnt see a judge?? its called a secret arrest!! And Nathan Edward Carter was apart of it. If you see this man ( see attach picture) stay away from him. Dont allow him to be your attorney. MAKE HIM EAT DIRT for his crimes against the community!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Edward-Carter/jacksonville-Florida-32202/Nathan-Edward-Carter-Nate-carter-Nathan-carter-attorney-nathan-carter-lawyer-nathan-carter-932957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Edward Carter