Complaint Review: Nathan Gold

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 22, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Nathan Gold

Nathan Gold Egghead Penny Stock I lost money on advice and asked for my money back 3 times; I got no response Internet, Internet

I signed up for the penny stock service and lost money immediately. Then I emailed Egghead 3 times asking for a refund and never heard from him. The name he gave was Nathan Gold.  The stocks he recommended were pumped up by the buying and then dropped. I'm sure he got out in time to make a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Gold/internet/Nathan-Gold-Egghead-Penny-Stock-I-lost-money-on-advice-and-asked-for-my-money-back-3-times-872173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Gold