Complaint Review: Nathan Kaludy

14818 Clifton Blvd., Apt. 304 Lakewood, Ohio United States of America

Nathan Kaludy NK Web Development Nathan Kaludy is amoral Lakewood, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Company Response

*Author of original report: Legal problems of Nathan Kaludy

I tried to use one of my credit cards to pay Nathan $400.00 to begin work on using my website layout to get my site online. Card would not "take." I then tried to use another of my credit cards to pay Nathan the $400.00 he requested to begin work on my site. But, my second credit card also failed to "take." Then, I (stupidly) let Nathan sit down at my computer to get one of my credit cards to "take." But, apparently,  neither Nathan nor his "company" had the capability of accepting credit cards.

So, Nathan simply wrote himself out an eCheck for $400.00 drawn on my bank and payable to himself via PayPal. The next day I checked my bank account, and my PayPal account, and found out about Nathan's treachery. I then contacted PayPal, told them what happened, and transferred my $400.00 back into my bank account.

I later checked Nathan's record online and found out that he had an "F" rating with the Cleveland Better Business Bureau (which should drop even lower after I file a Complaint with them against Nathan). I also learned that his wages had been garnisheed by a former employer, and he had been sued by a local bank for over $1,000.00. I would not advise anyone looking to have website work done consider Nathan Kaludy as a responsible or trustworthy adult.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Kaludy/Lakewood-Ohio-44107/Nathan-Kaludy-NK-Web-Development-Nathan-Kaludy-is-amoral-Lakewood-Ohio-855874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Kaludy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Company Response

AUTHOR: NK Web Development, LLC - ()

As the owner of NK Web Development, LLC I find it very difficult to respond to the aforementioned false allegations. Initially, Mr. Gerry B**** contacted me to develop a very simple E-Commerce website for him on March 6th 2012, . At this time, our company agreed to help Mr. B**** design and develop an e-commerce website that would sell his imitation gold bracelets. I decided to provide Mr. B**** with a significant senior citizens discount of 20% of what these types of websites cost. Upon agreement, Mr. B**** and NK Web Development, LLC chose to move forward with a contract for the website design services.

As a professional website development company, normally provides services to larger businesses. We rarely work with projects as small as Mr. B****'s. However, we acknowledged his immediate need for help and decided to move forward with the project. He agreed to pay for the website, using his Pay Pal account. We sent him an electronic invoice through our business's PayPal account. Per agreement with Mr. B****, this would allow him to pay with a credit card. On March 6th, 2012 it was brought to our attention that, Mr. B**** attempted to pay the invoice through his Pay Pal account.

However, his credit card was declined. Due to his PayPal settings, this payment was automatically withdrawn using funds from his linked bank account. On March 7th 2012 Mr, B**** contacted us and explained that he did not understand why funds for the website were withdrawn from his personal account and that he paid the invoice using another credit card. Therefore, two payments were processed. The duplicated funds were immediately returned to Mr. B****'s PayPal account.

Once the billing error was reconciled, our company proceeded to continue work on Mr. B****'s website. Within a few days of the billing error, we began receiving threatening phone calls from Mr. B****, including but not limited to the following: accusations of computer hacking and bank fraud. He also threatened to call the police. We tried to handle this situation and explained to Mr. B**** that this was a credit card error due to Mr. B****'s credit card being declined. In order to have a Pay Pal account, the individual must link a legitimate bank account with the Pay Pal account. If there are not sufficient funds in the Pay Pal account, money is automatically withdrawn from the personal bank account.

Mr. B**** was unable to understand this system. He continued to make false accusations and threats towards our company. At this point, we decided to end the contract with Mr. B**** and return his down payment and all website materials. Mr. B**** did not end his threats upon return of his down payment. He threatened to destroy our business and reputation through the internet. Upon our own internet research, we discovered the Mr. B**** has had similar issues with other professional website design companies and tried to ruin their reputation as well:

ripoffreport.com/r/DreamCo-Design/West-Dundee-Illinois-60118/DreamCo-Design-They-designed-an-indescribably-bad-website-for-me-then-requested-more-mo-837951

After Mr. B****'s first post on Ripoff Report, he furthered his slanderous behavior and a few months later, posted some more comments. These comments again, were untrue. My first career was a professional airline pilot and captain for a large national airline. I maintained a very clean background and personal history due to the fact a professional pilot goes through a rigorous background check and will also be judged on moral character and past decision making when being hired.

We had no other alternative but to have our attorney look into this matter. Our attorney contacted Mr. B**** and explained that he was facing the possibility of a lawsuit being filed for online defamation. However, Mr. B**** continued to make threats against our company and even managed to call and harass our lawyer.

NK Web Development, LLC has a long list of satisfied customers including large reputable corporations and can provide references for outstanding services. It is unfortunate that small business owners can be harmed so easily with websites like this by disgruntled individuals like Mr. B****.

Nathan

Legal problems of Nathan Kaludy

AUTHOR: Gerald A. Belfer - (United States of America)

Court records show that Nathan Kaludy has six (6) court judgements against him in three courts (Barberton, Ohio Municipal Court; Lakewood, Ohio Municipal Court; and Cuyahoga County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas) totaling $16,914.57 plus court costs.

Additionally, Nathan Kaludy had a  Contempt Hearing in which he was found guilty, a Disorderly Conduct charge of which he was found guilty, and two Warrants issued and executed for his arrest.

Nathan Kaludy has had 13 addresses in his 37 years.  Would you trust Nathan Kaludy to do any work for you?