Complaint Review: Nathan Segal

• Reported By: Steve — Yuma Arizona United States of America
Nathan Segal

Nathan Segal Nat Segal Scammer, thief, liar, no address, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reading the Instructions Helps

Nathan Segal is a thief, a liar, a fraud. I ordered a kit on how to make my computer go faster. Then not only did the computer not run faster it ran even slower! I was then solicited with emails to go in business with him on a joint venture!! This guy is a real looser. Not only did he steal my money for a service and product that didnt work he harassed me to buy other services from him.

After I did my investigation Segal claims to be a writer but strangely enough he also claims to be a computer artist, then he claims to be a computer expert, then a successful businessman willing to share his secrets, a travel expert, I dont know what he will reinvent himself with next,,, he just keeps stealing money from innocent people and never returns his calls after he gets the money. How can you be an expert on everything?

After digging deeper he seems to not like to pay taxes in Canada so thus now he lives supposedly in Mexico but also has a shady record there with problems from a person who he says ripped him off of rent somewhere near Guadalajara, Mexico but now he is in La Paz, Bolivia or Mexico. I believe now he just keeps running from place to place. Maybe he is really back in Canada I dont know, his bank is in the USA!! Strange or what? If was so much in love with Mexico why is his bank in the USA and he says he is from Canada? Don't touch Nathan Segal with a ten foot pole thats all I can say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Segal/internet/Nathan-Segal-Nat-Segal-Scammer-thief-liar-no-address-Internet-778348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Segal

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reading the Instructions Helps

AUTHOR: Nathan - (Canada)

The instructions I provide show the user how to speed up their computer. Followed correctly, they work. The complainant hasn't provided any details on how he measured the speed of his computer, before or after, so there's no way of knowing the truth.

As for the issue of stealing his money, that's false. I offer an eight week money back guarantee for customers who aren't satisfied and I clearly state that on my website (http://www.speedupmycomputernow.com) Also, a refund period of eight weeks is required by law. If the complainant didn't take advantage of that, that's his mistake, not mine.

My email address and phone number are valid and I don't avoid calls, period.

And to set the record straight, I work as a writer, a computer artist and photographer. I also have a travel blog which I maintain as a hobby. I have never claimed to be a travel expert.

As for accusing me of a shady past, again, that's false. Do a search for my name and you'll find that I'm a public personality online.

And on a humourous note, the word is "loser," not "looser."