Complaint Review: Natinal One Telecom

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 12, 2004

• Reported By:white pigeon Michigan
Natinal One Telecom
PO Box 612608 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

National One Telecom - USBI they charged me $80 for a call that was never made Dallas Texas

On June 13th I recieved a bill from an internet billing company that goes by the name of National One Telecom, Inc. They sent me a bill for $80 for an internet connection to a pay-per-view website. I have never been to a pay-per-view website and never will go to one. I supposedly made a long distance call to the United Kingdom for 20 minutes. That is what the $80 fee is for. I supposedly made this call at 1:35 a.m. That isn't possible since the only two residence in this house were sleeping.

On the bill it stated that if I did not pay this fee that they would turn me over to a licensed collection agency and ruin my credit. Then I tried thier customer service line. All that did was tell me to download some program to put customer service at its full potential. Like I would download something from a company sending me a bunk bill.

white pigeon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2004 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natinal-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75261-2608/National-One-Telecom-USBI-they-charged-me-80-for-a-call-that-was-never-made-Dallas-Texa-94665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natinal One Telecom