Complaint Review: Nation High School

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Cabinfever — Licking Missouri United States of America
Nation High School
Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Nation High School Global Education Services Preys on Children/High School Dropouts seeking Education/by Fraud,Theft,Deception,Lies Charlotte, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Mistakes -typos

On Jan., 2011 I paid $520, full tuition for my son's online high school diploma program. I was told that Nation School was fully accredited and my son would be able to earn a valid diploma in 6 months. He then would be able to attend any college. They were deceptive as I have learned that they are not accredited and colleges don't acknowledge their diplomas. Then on Feb 24, the school took an Unathorized debit payment of $152.00 from my BANK account.After trying to reach them for over a week, I WAS ABLE TO ADDRESS SEVERAL ISSUES. They told me they made a mistake and would refund my$152.00 BUT DID NOT PAY THE OVERDRAFT FEES. The unathorized withdrawal caused a NSF charge and an overdraft charge of $50.00 by the bank. I had to cancel my debit card and pay another $20.00 to stop future payments. And my son has only been given the opportunity to complete one class (1 credit). There are numerous PROBLEMS. no teachers to assist, no concern for the students needs, technical problems and no teaching or support available.I don't think there is a school. March 4th I requested a full refund,which I was entitled to according to their Refund Policy, I was told the refund would be processed. In numerous subsequent phone conversations they told they me they had made the refund, The last date was on March 19th, 2011. As of today March 24th I have no refund.
Did you sign a contract, warranty agreement or similar papers?
What action have you taken to resolve this complaint?
I requested refund of tuition paid and charges caused by their Mistake
Name of any agency contacted:
Nation High School
Have you been sued or filed a lawsuit about this complaint?
How do you want this complaint resolved?
Refund
If you answered "Other" to the previous question, please specify

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-High-School/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Nation-High-School-Global-Education-Services-Preys-on-ChildrenHigh-School-Dropouts-seekin-709652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation High School

Mistakes -typos

AUTHOR: Cabinfever - (United States of America)

Nation High School phone is 1-888-727-8505