Complaint Review: Nation High School

• Reported By: Franco — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Nation High School
3141 Piper Lane .E9876 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Nation High School Biggest Scam in Charlotte, North Carolina

Students bewear of an onlne high school located in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A called "Nation High School". I have been scamed by them. I was one of their students as they claimed they are been accredited by the accrediting agency.This guys are freaky liars. What they sent to me like  a high school diploma was fake. I was so frustrated at the college I went to register only to find out that they are not been accredited. When the college made an attempt to contact them, none of them answered the call. Instead they calls went unto the voice mssage.I can't believed people do this for a living. They are nothing but scamers trying to get your money so please students watch your back. They are not been accredited by DETC nor CHEA.These are the only two agencies that provide long distance learning. I didn't know this until I was been scamed by them.I blame the U.S government for allowing a business like this operating illegal in the country without no efforts been done to trace this people. I thought America(U.S.A) is an advanced country where illegal entity like this can't operate but , it's a shame to me. We all value  Ameica like paradise on earth , then why do they allow business like this going on ? They have my money free.  I will be most greatful if al my answers are answered so that somebody else will not fall victim to them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-High-School/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28208/Nation-High-School-Biggest-Scam-in-Charlotte-North-Carolina-666898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation High School