Complaint Review: Nation Wellness Network

• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 07, 2002

• Reported By:Providence RI
Nation Wellness Network
unknown Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

National Wellness Network ripoff ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I was offered a free cell phone by ATT for $19.95 shipping and handling. I was told that there would be no charge if denied credit. I was also told I would receive other ofers I was free to refuse.

I was denied due to poor credit. I never received any offers. Next thing I know I have 59.95 and 99.95 taken out of my checking account. When I calld NWN I finally got through to a supposed project manager, "Nadia Blake." Nadia said she ran the project and only answered to a "Mr. Wangfield." I beieve these are phone names. Nadia couldn't identify what services Ihad purchased, but it was up to her whether I got my money back. I complained to the FTC, FBI and the RI State Banking Commissioner.Citizens returned my money promptly. Nadia refused to identify NWN's corporate officers or corporate phone number; she also gave me a bogus street address in Wilmington, DE. If anybody wants to stick it to these bums contact me.

Paul
Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-Wellness-Network/Wilmington-Delaware/National-Wellness-Network-ripoff-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-26335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation Wellness Network