Complaint Review: Nation Wide City Auto

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Screwing the hardworking American — Radcliff Kentucky
Nation Wide City Auto
http://nationwidecityautos.com/ Nationwide United States of America

Nation Wide City Auto NWCA Ripp Off smooth Talking sales men you gaurantee everything but once your cards through they got ya! http://nationwidecityautos.com/, Nationwide

I posted a vehicle online for sale, soon after a company called Nation wide city autos contacted me, wanting to sell my vehicle. I listened just to see what they where offering, but when i learned there was a 500 sign up fee i said no way. They then proceed to assure me i could get my money back if it was a scam because they used VISA cards its all tracked.

Well i finally agreed after the convinced the 500 dallors was needed to show financing agencys i was serious about selling the vehicle plus they had a 99 none refundable posting fee. I said all this was fine. I was told after the transaction was made we will prolly send someone to asses the vehicle and start posting rate away.

A week goes by no call so i decide fine you dont want to keep your promise to keep me intouch with whats going on advertising wise, or for that matter get one hit on my vehicle, i will not post with you guys. Think i had lost my hundred dollars i called there customer service and asked to remove my vehicle i did not want to sell it because your company had dropped the ball.

O sir that money is all ours. It says in are contract that we may not sell the vehicle but your posting will always be on our web site till its sold ( The catch they will leave it up there for years they dont care they just made 500 dollars). I could not talk to managers there where all to busy for CUSTOMER SERVICE, SCAM SCAM SCAM do not do business with these people.

After i had explained to the overall kind lady about me losing a quaters month paycheck, that i was going to come after her company she shrugged off like ya we got that covered. They have there documents set up they have there scam down but everyone will know there are cons now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-Wide-City-Auto/nationwide/Nation-Wide-City-Auto-NWCA-Ripp-Off-smooth-Talking-sales-men-you-gaurantee-everything-but-1039704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation Wide City Auto