Complaint Review: Nation Wide

• Reported By: prg — anaheim California United States of America
Nation Wide
carson ave Torrance, California United States of America

Nation Wide harras took card number Torrance ca, California

*General Comment: close your bank account

I have received numerous calls at my workplace from representative of a collection company called Nation Wide. A processor Mr Moreno.  These people threatened me and my co-workers that they are going to serve me papers and that I would be sued for owing a payday lender money cash call and making bad check to them.  I was scared and gave them my debit card number to make arrangement later for payment. They tried to take money from my account.  After reading several other ripoff reports I now realize that I am a victim of fraud.

I asked to be emailed with the new agreement by email and nothing was sent. Since realizing this I have not made any other agreement and continue to get threats from these people about being served at work and someone being escorted by the police to serve me papers.  I have canceled my debit card and have allerted my bank that this has taken place.  My next step is to contact the Attorney General of the State of California and file a report through their office. Threatening phone calls work and family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-Wide/Torrance-California-/Nation-Wide-harras-took-card-number-Torrance-ca-California-829967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation Wide

#1 General Comment

close your bank account

AUTHOR: Teri - (United States of America)

I would close your bank account.  File a report with your state FTC and Department of Banking and Finance.  Search out the company either by name or reverse number look up.  Good luck.

policeman