Complaint Review: Nation star Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — Enfield Connecticut United States of America
Nation star Mortgage
350 Highland Drive Lewisville, Texas United States of America

Nation star Mortgage Company is failing to recognize my loan modification made with Bank Of America Lewisville, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations Response

*UPDATE Employee: I work for Nationstar Mortgage, and would like to assist you with your account. Please contact me directly.

In November my mortgage was bought by Nationstar from Bank Of America. Just prior to this transaction my loan had been modified by Bank Of America.

Nationstar will not acknowledge that this modification had been finalized. I have faxed the signed and notarized modification papers to them and have had several phone conversations with various associates who do not seem to have a clue about why this is happening. One of the associates did state "Bank of American sold them many modified loans without sending the proper paperwork." I was told to just be patient and check in weekly while it gets straightened out.

I have been sending my payments per the modification agreement. However, things are getting worse as time goes by. I have come home to find someone has left notes on my door saying I must call, Nationstar immediately. I have had someone here taking pictures of my home. i can only assume they are from Nationstar. Last week I received a certified letter from them stating my loan is in default. Prior to that I had yet another frustrating phone conversation with a associate telling me I need to supply forms (I have never even heard of) for the underwriter. This associate could not tell me why these are needed and would not discuss my already modified loan.

What began as ,what I thought was a misunderstanding that would be sorted out, is now turning into a nightmare. I am feeling bullied and harassed by this company. I am living in real fear that they may goes go as far as to try and foreclose on my home.

I am gainfully employed and am able to make my payments with no problem. This modification was necessary only because I had fallen behind on my payments while on medical leave. I donated a kidney to a 21 year old and under estimated the degree of difficulty I would have keeping up with my payments while receiving only eighty percent of my income from short term disability.

Any help and or advise as to how to proceed with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-star-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nation-star-Mortgage-Company-is-failing-to-recognize-my-loan-modification-made-with-Bank-1015701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation star Mortgage

Customer Relations Response

AUTHOR: Rebecca S. - (United States of America)

Acknowledgment of the person's concerns listed above, were resolved and all concerns have been addressed and satisfied. -Lindsay W. Nationstar Mortgage LLC Customer Relations Department

AUTHOR: Rebecca S. - (United States of America)

I work for Nationstar Mortgage, and would like to assist you with your account. Please contact me directly at 469-549-3184. Thank you,