Complaint Review: NationStar Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Pngreene — Dallas Texas
NationStar Mortgage
Lewisville, Texas Internet United States of America

NationStar Mortgage Major escrow problems with NationStar may lose my home, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations Response

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations Response

I have sent detailed emails to customer service, the escrow group, etc. describing the major mess up that Nationstar has done with my escrow after they acquired my mortgage from Aurora Loan. Initially they didn't even acknowledge they had received any money from Aurora, then misapplied my payments to principal and the wrong payment dates, classified my loan as a 30 year interest only note, which it is not, then cranked up my payment to a level to try to make up for their mistakes, which is now significantly higher than my payment with Aurora ever was. I have called their escrow department many times and they refuse to fix the problem. I also still receive threatening letters stating that they have no escrow account for me, and there is a certified letter that I am picking up tomorrow, which I am sure is more of the same. The incompetency here is stunning, and even though they are now trying to put on a helpful face online, I still have no resolution to the major mess up and payments they 'reversed' on my statement, which puts me in danger if foreclosure at no fault to me. Ridiculous and unnecessary because of incompetency and has added huge stress to my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NationStar-Mortgage/internet/NationStar-Mortgage-Major-escrow-problems-with-NationStar-may-lose-my-home-Internet-1037180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NationStar Mortgage

Customer Relations Response

AUTHOR: Rebecca S. - ()

972.956.6086

Customer Relations Response

AUTHOR: Rebecca S. - ()

Hello,

I work at Nationstar and would like to assist you with your issue, please contact me directly to discuss your problem. L.Wood-Customer Relations Department