Complaint Review: National Access Long Distance (NALD) Telemarketers Internet

• Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: Rob — Bensalem Pennsylvania United States of America
National Access Long Distance (NALD) Telemarketers Internet
300 QUEEN ANN AVENUE N. SEATTLE WA 98109 Internet United States of America

National Access Long Distance ,NALD Telemarketers Internet Cognigen Networks, Inc Smooth Operators Internet

Please read some of the reports already filed on this company.  The same exact script was read to me by a lady named Mary Windsor. Instead of ATT or Worldcom, she inserted the word Verizon.   The real problems that I have is the outright lying that they do.  Mary Windsor told me that she works for Verizon.  I asked her, "What is the name of the company who signs your payroll check", and she replied, "Verizon" When she asked me what my other phone numbers were at the business, I told her that she should know since she is with Verizon, and her reply was that she would have to go through the billing dept, and that would delay my savings.  When I asked her for a call back number, she said that this was an outgoing call center only.  Mary had such a smooth and polished answer for all of my questions.  The only satisfaction I got was when I put her on hold for about 5 minutes, and then when we were connected to a third party verification person.  I was already scripted by Ms. Windsor to reply, "yes" to all of the verifiers questions, I replied yes to all, but the last one, and I said "no"

Here are the phone numbers I called to complain:

888-627-1484 customer service

888-627-7118, it asks you to key in an extention.  I tried a bunch until I got through to X105.  The person who answered seemed to be an executive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Access-Long-Distance-NALD-Telemarketers-Internet/internet/National-Access-Long-Distance-NALD-Telemarketers-Internet-Cognigen-Networks-Inc-Smooth-528622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Access Long Distance (NALD) Telemarketers Internet