Complaint Review: National Access Long Distance

• Reported By:columbia South Carolina
National Access Long Distance
www.na-il.com Internet U.S.A.

National Access Long Distance (NALD) Telemarketers Internet

Person claiming to be from ATT said that I had been sent a notice last March (to be signed by me and sent back) that ATT was changing its long distance provider and that if I chose NALD my bill would go down. (I informed her that I had received no notice.) Since I had not responded to the "notice", sha said, ATT would choose a different provider and my bill would go up. She asked if I would give verbal agreement to the NALD choice since the time left for me to decide was almost up. I said yes; however, the "notice" would be sent again and signed by me. I understood from from what she said that they would go ahead on my verbal agreement. I called ATT and found all that was told me was a tissue of lies. I went to the main NALD web page and called the number listed and tried to get through to someone, but was thwarted. There is another web site (SanJose.com; See google information) but the phone listed there has been disconnected. NALD has many obscure web sites located in different states. After trying the numbers of several, I could contact noone. I am writing to inform those that are as nieve as I am to beware of this company.

Alstats
columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Access-Long-Distance/internet/National-Access-Long-Distance-NALD-Telemarketers-Internet-457373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Access Long Distance