adjusted

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Renton Washington
National Action Financial Services INC
165 Lawrence Bell Drive STE 100, PO BOX 9027 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services INC Unprofessional and runs when you show them you KNOW the LAW! Williamsville New York

Where do I BEGIN? Obviously this company did not learn by being fined $85,000, becasue they continue to use the same practices! I received a phone call on my cell phone, missed the call and called the number back. A Mr. Floyd asked me if I was "Lisa Mullins", I said yes I am and he transferred my call. The new "man" on the phone stated that I owed Mistisubishi Motors an amount of money from 1998 and he proceeded to ask me if I planned to "pay my debt". I advised the man that I had no idea what he was talking about, and that if he wanted to correspond with me, he should do so in writing. He once again asked me if I planned to "pay my debt", and I told him that his company needed to contact me in writing. He once again told me I needed to pay my debt and then stated that it was a "yes or no answer" which one was it going to be. I very politely told the young man that he needed to contact me in writing, and he stated AGAIN "Its a YES or NO question!". At that point, I said "Ok, that's enough. Are you familar with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?" He said "Of course I do I am a debt collector." At that point I asked him for his name and his operator number and he said "If you missed it the first time I told you then thats your tough luck." Then he hung up on me. Not ONE time did he say the spill about the call being for debt collection, not one time did he give me his name, and his rudeness was unbelieveable. On top of THAT, he was calling about a debt that is 10 years old, and refused to contact me in WRITING? Is this legal? I guess they have not learned from the $85,000 fine!

Pam
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services-INC/Williamsville-New-York-14231/National-Action-Financial-Services-INC-Unprofessional-and-runs-when-you-show-them-you-KNOW-300991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services INC