Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007

• Reported By:Daly City California
National Action Financial Services
165 Lawerence Bell Dr Ste 100 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services Ripoff phone harrassment0 rude CSR debt collection wrong identity Buffalo New York

Like most people reporting about NAFS, I'm getting harrassed by them with no recourse to get them to stop. I've told them many times that the person they're looking for doesn't live in my house. I've lived in my house for over 3 years and have the phone number for the same time. This is the newest number they're asking me to call. 1(866)529-1902. "Ask for Mr Stone." Yeah, like I'm going to bother responding to some dink calling himself Mr.

I've had CSRs tell me they'll take my name off the list, some have called me a liar and others have just hung up. I feel that its unfair that a company should be able to harrass someone to the point where I have to waste considerable time and effort to get them to stop. Like another Rip-Off Reporter suggested, I've called them on a payphone. Everytime they leave me a message, I'll call them back a few times on the payphone outside my work. I suggest everyone who is harrassed by this horrible to do the same, a few dollars here and there isn't going to hurt them much, but a few dollars from everyone they contact will add up.

Jack
Daly City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14231/National-Action-Financial-Services-Ripoff-phone-harrassment0-rude-CSR-debt-collection-wron-240295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services