- Report: #233587
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services
National Action Financial Services165 Lawrence Bell Drive Ste. 100 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.
National Action Financial Services, Inc NAFS illegally threatens suit & illegally discloses sensitive info Williamsville New York
*Consumer Suggestion: RESPONSES
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Neither my friend (Ms. X) nor I have ever communicated to the caller or his company. I am not related to Ms. X; not by blood, not by marriage, not ever.
2) T'ville is a small municipality and has only a City Court and a County Magistrate Court. T'ville is not name of County nor is it a County Seat.
3) T'ville is in the County of FX where the City of FX is also the County Seat of FX.
4) The alleged Legal Docket # XXX bears absolutely no resemblance to our courts' typical docket number format/sequencing; it is similar to a M/C account #.
5) The caller ID read Williamsville NY 716-650-6240 I traced both it and the message's return callback # to NAFS:
National Action Financial Services, Inc.
165 Lawrence Bell Drive Ste. 100
Williamsville NY 14221
A. I interpret the call as threatening law suit; I believe any reasonable person would agree.
B. Has this collection agency (NAFS) violated the law by threatening lawsuit? If so, which code & section?
C. I also interpret this call as a collection agency disclosing personal information to an unrelated third party that Ms. X is being sued for an unpaid M/C; I believe any reasonable person would agree.
D. Has this collection agency (NAFS) violated the law by such disclosure? If so, which code & section?
Pee Dee Region, South Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14221/National-Action-Financial-Services-Inc-NAFS-illegally-threatens-suit-illegally-disclose-233587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.