Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
National Action Financial Services
165 Lawrence Bell Dr Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services harassment of a collection at work past the statute of limitations in texas ripoff Williamsville New York

These people have been calling me at work repeatedly and everytime I tell them that I am not allowed these calls at work. I have since mailed a cease and desist letter to them certified mail and have received the confirmation back as of 5/29/07.

The account for a Discover card that I had long ago, about 4 years ago, I was in a truck accident and couldn't pay anyone. I tried to work with them and give them $10 a month like I was paying everyone else. That wasn't good enough for them, so I couldn't pay them. I paid off everyone else except 1 other credit card company that was saying the same thing. Since March 2007 it is past the statute of limitations in my state of texas.

Mrs. Webb has contacted me at work 3 times and has used misrepresentation to get me on the phone which is a violation also.

This guy, Mr. Sour at the number above has called me 3 times also, the last of which happened today 6/7/07 at 8:01am here at work. He keeps harassing me and yelling at me and telling me to pay my bill and never lets me get a word in edgewise. I told him I was going to sue since he was contacting me after the cease and desist letter. Then he hung up on me. He said he hasn't received the letter yet and doesn't believe me.

I think I am going to fax the confirmation and copy of letter over to him so he will leave me alone. I am just about to use, because he is totally breaking the law. Please help me, I am really upset about this. I have already filed a complaint with ftc.gov.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14221/National-Action-Financial-Services-harassment-of-a-collection-at-work-past-the-statute-of-252931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services