Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

National Action Financial Services
165 Lawrence Bell Suite 100 Williamsville, New York United States of America

National Action Financial Services ripoff Williamsville New York

*Consumer Comment: Please take Civil and Legal Action

I received an automated message on my answering machine tonight, which was very demanding and threatining, it did not leave a name of the person whom they wanted or who they were, only the 1-866-265-5242 number. I called back and was immediatley threatend by a young female with no grammar or cuth. As we argued I finally found out they were looking for someone who lived in the house 7 years ago, we continue to bicker, she called me a fat w***e and a lot of other deragutory remarks, which we have on recording, thank god for modern technology. After I hung up someone called me back and said f***ing w***e and hung up, the phone rang several minutes later and my seven year old daughter answered and the nasty female called her a fat w***e, which again was being recorded. That was the last straw called back and asked to talk to a manager which I was again treated with no respect what a way to run a business. tHE GIRL AGAIN INSULTED ME AND TOLD ME OFF WHICH IS VERY FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY DEBT AND THEY WILL NEVER GET THEIR MONEY.

Talked to supposive manager LISA PRIEBE WHO WAS ALSO UNEDEUCATED WITH NO CLASS AND MANNERS from the voice sounds like the female on the recordings I have. Will speak with my attorney friday morning because they said they will continue to call and take what ever actions needed to collect EITHER PHYSICAL, MATERIAL, OR EMOTIONAL. They went as far to say they would injure my child, that would bring the person they are looking for out of hiding.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN COURT THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ME....

Jodie pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14221/National-Action-Financial-Services-ripoff-Williamsville-New-York-148886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services

Please take Civil and Legal Action

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Here is some additional Information on NAFS.

Address: 165 Lawrence Bell Drive, Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221.

Principal: Paul F. Labaki, Compliance Officer

PH# (716) 565-1020
Fax#(716) 565-1035

Few reports turn my stomach as much as this one did. I just had to reply to this one, I lost count on how many laws they broke but it was many. I hope that you take every Legal and Civil action against this scum that you possibly can. There are laws againest this type of behavior.