Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
National Action Financial Services
165 Lawrence Bell Drive, Suite 100, PO Box 9027 Williamsville,, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services, Collector: Robert Senick And Others Who Remain Nameless! These collectors have true malicious intent!!! Williamsville New York

My family and I have been harrassed continuosly by collectors from NAFS, including Robert Senick and other collectors from that office who claim to be attorneys, and other important officials from NAFS but remain nameless! These collectors have gone to the extent of calling and leaving false messages on voicemail, and when I return the call they ask why are you returning the calls, and start yelling obsenities The mental anguish these guys are causing is extraordinary!!!

This year, I tried to enter into a settlement agreement with NAFS, and they declined the four payments I offered to make them in good faith. I explained that I am a single Christian mother struggling with two kids; that my father is ill; and that I would make four payments, to resolve and get them off our backs!

They offered to reduce the settlement from $4594 to a lump sum payment of $3225. I said I did not have the money, and made the grave mistake of giving them my bank information with a post dated check. Since assured me that they would hold the check to see if I had the money, and would not deposit the check unless I came up with the funds for the check. Well I did not come up with the money, and they deposited the check after I told them on various occassions that the money was not available. My bank advised that I should place a stop payment on the check, and I did.

These collectors are truly malicious!!!! To make matters worse, not only are we getting harrassed, now I am being threatened by them that they are going to prosecute against me criminally! So imagine...

What should I do now?

Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14231-9027/National-Action-Financial-Services-Collector-Robert-Senick-And-Others-Who-Remain-Namele-299826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services