Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:Peterson AFB Colorado
National Action Financial Services
165 Lawrence Bell Dr Ste 100 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services Keeps calling after I've told the person at ext 2213 that I don't know the individiaul they are asking for, and I don't take kindly to being threatened, Williamsville New York

I keep getting these calls at home from 1-800-982-0404, ext 2213. They aren't even calls, it's a recording because all the messges start in the middle of a sentence. "They can't tell me the nature of the call because it's a sensitive subject" and it would be in my "best interests to return their call by the end of the day". The stupid person dialing the number isn't even taking into consideration the 2-hour time difference between the east coast and mountain daylight time. Does he even realize there is a 2-hour time difference? When I get home from work and whatever errands I have to do that day, their office is long closed.

I don't take lightly to be threatened, "in my best interests, call by the end of the day" and my "speaking with a representatiave is your agreement for your conversation to be recorded". I don't want to even talk to the person let alone have my conversation recorded. If they had recorded my conversation I had with him 2 weeks ago to not call me because I don't owe anyone any money except my mortagage and monthly bills, why do they keep calling me?

I don't know whom they are talking about when he said the name and I told him I've only had this number for 3 months. He said he would remove my number from the record. Since then, I've gotten three more calls.

I'm being harassed for something I know nothing about.

Mary
Peterson AFB, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14231/National-Action-Financial-Services-Keeps-calling-after-Ive-told-the-person-at-ext-2213-th-262931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services