Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

• Reported By:North Palm beach Florida
National Action Financial Services
165 Lawerence Bell Dr Ste 100 Williamsville, New York United States of America

National Action Financial Services ripoff Williamsville New York

My father received a phone call from National Action Financial Services and they were asking for an ex girlfriend of mine from three years ago. My Dad told them she doesn't live here anymore. The guy that called goes by Mr. Sour, he got irate with my father so he hung up. The guy called back and was cursing at my father and said I don't care if she is sleeping on your f***ing couch or f***ing floor, let me speak to her asshole. My Dad can't handle situations like this he almost had a nervous break down. People should not be allowed to do this. If my Dad died over a situation like this I will kill the person responsible. Pleas help me with this situation, it should never happen again.

Jason North Palm beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-14231/National-Action-Financial-Services-ripoff-Williamsville-New-York-211063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services