Complaint Review: National Action Financial Services

National Action Financial Services
http://www.sitel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

National Action Financial Services VERY RUDE!!!! Melbourne Florida

*Consumer Comment: National Action Financial Services

These people were so rude to me. They called and left a rude message saying I needed to pay my bills. I called them and they said it was for a credit card I had already had taken care of last week with another company. I called the original creditor and they sent me to the place I paid it. Anyway, when I spoke to the guy he was very rude. I told him he was rude and he said I was unbelieveable and that I should pay my bills and stop saying he was rude. I was being rude. I told him the information and even the confirmation number of the payment I made. I called the other company and told them the situation. They said they would call the other company and take care of it. So I called back to NAFS and asked to speak to the manager. He got on the phone and was rude as well. He said that they had sent a letter in the mail and said I GOT THE MAIL. When I told him I did not or I would have called them to make a payment, he said I needed to pay my bills and that he knows I got the mail. No one believed that I paid the other company and said they will continue contacting me until I take care of this debt. They repeatedly said that I needed to pay my bills. I told them I was in a bad financial situation at the time but I am taking care of them. Is there any kind of agency to contact about these people? These people should not treat people like this at all. No one deserves this.

Charity
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Action-Financial-Services/nationwide/National-Action-Financial-Services-VERY-RUDE-Melbourne-Florida-345763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Action Financial Services

National Action Financial Services

AUTHOR: Maritime Armed Security - (U.S.A.)

Contact the BBB and file a report against the company. I had the BBB help me one time and they are great! They will get to the bottom of this for you. It will take a few week, then you will find peace.. Good luck!!!!