Complaint Review: National Affidavit Department of USA

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Amy Venturini — Arroyo Grande California United States of America
National Affidavit Department of USA
Dover,DE 19901 Internet United States of America

National Affidavit Department of USA John Mills,Benjamin Turner scammed me Internet

john mills contacted me via email stating that i had an outstanding debt with a loan company and i needed to pay immedietly or i would be taken to court and charged 15,000 in fees. he then stated i would also be blacklisted from employment and wouldnt be able to get a job. he sent me payment info via email telling me to wwestern union the money 450.00 to a benjamin turner this i thought was weriod because one western union and two wasent even to him it was to someone else. this whole ordeal has just left me angry he has my birthdate, my social security number, my address, and my name. this is disturbing and if anyone runs across these two make a police report and make sure to report it, who knows what they are going to do next with my information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Affidavit-Department-of-USA/internet/National-Affidavit-Department-of-USA-John-MillsBenjamin-Turner-scammed-me-Internet-966978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Affidavit Department of USA